-
December 13th, 2005, 01:41 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Who likes Star Trek and who is for Star Wars?
I like Star Trek, as you can see from my username lol.
But since so many people have mentioned Star Wars on here I thought I'd ask which does everybody like.
I know some poeple like both but since people are usually either Trek fans OR Star Wars fans, I thought I'd take a little poll.
-
December 13th, 2005, 01:47 PM
#2
monimarine
Guest
-
December 13th, 2005, 02:00 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Two VERY different things there!!!!
One is Scifi while the other is better described as fantasy. Star Wars is entertainment. Trek is food for thought.
Trek all along!!!!
Live Long and Prosper!
Ana [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
-
December 13th, 2005, 02:55 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Let's see here . . . I think my names says it all.
DS9jullian
Deep Space Nine = Star Trek Fanatic.
Actually my favoriate is still Next Generation, but Voyager is a close second.
Ashley
-
December 13th, 2005, 03:18 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Star Trek!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
December 13th, 2005, 03:20 PM
#6
Inactive Member
The original three wars. None others, as trek is better than everything else. But not the original three.
-
December 13th, 2005, 03:39 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Star Wars!!!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
December 13th, 2005, 03:42 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Star Wars but of course!
I use to get in a fight with my dad about this all the time (he's a use trekie) Star Wars is by far more superior as it takes place A LONG TIME AGO... so they must be more technologically advanced... heck they probably created the Federation... and while we are on it... perhaps Vulcan's evolved from the type of creature Yoda is. Hehehe
-
December 13th, 2005, 05:31 PM
#9
MapleLeaf
Guest
Star Wars although I am a big fan of Star Trek too.
Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
December 13th, 2005, 08:31 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Hi,
I'm a fan of both, but Star Wars was my first interest. I saw the original in the theater (Egads! I'm giving away my age a bit [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] ) I loved Harrison Ford & Mark Hamill. My brother makes quite a tidy profit selling full size SW replicas on Ebay (think thousand dollar 6 ft. tall creatures). Needless to say, both my brother's are HUGE SW fans.
Of the Star Trek series I loved TNG, mostly because my dh did. I STILL think Patrick Stewart is just WOW as an actor and I think he is very easy on the eyes as well. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Fun thread! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Warmly,
trvnbrn
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks